Talent Engagement Representative will be primarily responsible for Talent sourcing and Talent Acquisition to Support the Recruitment and hiring process of the US Market.
Implementing individual/ team assignments to achieve the preset goals within time, quality and cost parameters.
• Must have experience in full life cycle recruiting up-to on-boarding and mentoring consultants and professionals.
• Experience in managing talent sourcing team.
At least have graduation degree and preferred candidates with MBA from reputed organizations.
Overall 5+ years of IT Recruitment in US / North America Market.
• Expert in the full-life-cycle of recruitment for contract, Full time and direct-hire positions of IT professionals for various corporate clients.
• Strong ability to devise effective recruiting strategies coupled with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Recruitment process design and implementation.
• Monitoring the quality of delivery, continuous training and encouragement to the team.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Recruiters, Team Leads and Account Managers and provide help to resolve issues, if any to enhance performance.
• Used job portals like Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Hot Jobs to source appropriate candidates for job openings.
• Knowledge of social hiring or social recruiting methods.
• Developed and implemented several sourcing strategies.
• Strong sourcing knowledge on technologies such as Java, BigData, ETL, DBA, System Administration, Oracle ERP, .Net, QA.
• Strong in professional networking sites like LinkedIn. User of Boolean searches on Google.
Company: XcellFORCE LLC