• Work with other cross-functional groups such as Development, Business Analysis, Release Management, Customer Operations, and other QA groups, including offshore
• Perform static and dynamic testing techniques against all project documentation for assigned projects
• Analyze project requirements/stories and technical specifications to create Test Plan and Strategy documents
• Use test design techniques to design the tests to efficiently ensure that functionality is
performing as intended
• Automate the tests by developing test scripts, following the team-s standards and guidelines
• Conduct formal test case review sessions with project team and incorporate feedback
• Provide test case to requirements traceability
• Plan and schedule all QA deliverables during project lifecycle-
• Execute manual and automated test cases, document actual results, and evaluate actual to expected results
• Develop SQL queries to retrieve data for validation purposes
• Troubleshoot unintended results and error logs to investigate cause of unintended results
• Report defects and escalate issues as needed
• Regularly report overall project status, including test case execution statistics, defect status, milestone achievement, and satisfaction of quality metrics
• Contribute to the project success in a team environment while simultaneously completing individual tasks and goals
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
• Perform early morning or late night validation when new releases are being deployed into production
• Work closely with developers, architects, product owners, and others in establishing effective test cases based on user acceptance criteria
Requires 5+ years of experience in IT Industry, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Quality Assurance, Manual and Automation testing.
Bachelorís degree; Information Technology related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years- experience testing mobile installed applications (iOS, Android, etc.)
• 2+ years- experience developing and performing SQL queries in an Oracle database
• Expertise in Functional testing, Regression testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing and Agile Testing.
• Experience with tools such as Selenium, JIRA, QAM, DevOps.
• Must have experience working with Automating Web Application Testing using
Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
• Must have ability of working in a team and individual environment.
Company: TekOptimize, Inc.
Start Date: October 1, 2017